I’ll be teaching this class at the Cape Cod Art Center on February 4, 2020. This class is part of my learn my processing secrets series and will focus on taking images from Lightroom into Photoshop (and back) – otherwise known as making the “roundtrip” from Lightroom. It’s incredibly easy to take images from Lightroom to Photoshop and I will show you how. I’ll cover the basic editing I do in Lightroom and review the why and when I need or want to take my images into Photoshop for additional processing. Once the images are back in Lightroom, I’ll also cover some organizational strategies for quickly finding the images in Lightroom. This class will be taught using Lightroom Classic and Photoshop 2019.
The following topics will be covered:
- Setting up your Lightroom preferences for editing in Photoshop
- Why and when to take images into Photoshop for further editing
- Saving changes back to Lightroom
- Options for opening/editing images in Photoshop
- Organizational tips and tricks which will help you find images once they are back in Lightroom
- Exporting the files from Lightroom
Class prerequisites: Familiarity with Lightroom and Photoshop. Students will also need to possess basic computer skills. Students should have Lightroom Classic and a recent version of Photoshop already installed as there won’t be time during class to load software or to do any trouble-shooting with software that isn’t working properly.
For more information and to register, please click on this link:https://capecodartcenter.org/classes-workshops/making-the-round-trip-taking-images-from-lightroom-into-photoshop-betty-wiley or call 508-362-2909.